Searching the right agent is only the beginning…
Join LIC Of India
- City Career Agency - Monthly Rs.7000/- will be given in addition to regular commission.
- Provision to join Pension Scheme - Swavalamban (or) Samvardhan.
- Medi Claim Facility - Minimum - Rs.5 Lakhs, Maximum - Rs.10 Lakhs.
- Gratutity benefits for Rs.2 Lakhs.
- Group term assurance.
- You can earn more than Rs.50,000 a month very easily through your contacts.
- Performing Agents are recognised in LIC & granted Membership of various Clubs.
- A Club Member Agent is eligible for Interest free advance of Car, reduced Interest for Home Loan, Office maintenance Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Festival Advance, Mobile & Land line Bill reimbursement & various other facilities.
- No retirement in this job, you are entitled to LIFE-LONG income in the form of RENEWAL COMMISSION. You will be rewarded by the way of Renewal Commission until the last Policyholder goes out of the Books of LIC.
- A very Bright Future awaits right candidate. Highly successful Youngsters can become Full-time Class-2 Officer of LIC of India after 5-years.
LIFE INSURANCE AGENCY IS AN UNIQUE CAREER
It is monetarily rewarding and soul satisfying too. The commodity that a life Insurance agent sells is unique – you sell and service financial security and hence the pattern of remuneration for the same is also unique. Life Insurance profession is the “best paid hard work”. The harder you work the more commission you get. Moreover the sale of life Insurance gives repeated commission payments for one sale and what is more, they continue even after the agent resigns or dies – provided he has the required business in force as per rules.
FIRST COMMISSION ON SALES
Under standard tables and terms you are paid 1st year’s commission of 25% of the first year’s premium paid by the policy holders.
You are entitled to bonus commission at the rate of 40% of the eligible first year commission provided you fulfil certain requirements as to total first year’s premium secured and number of lives you have insured in your agency-year.
Gratuity upto a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000/- is payable under Schedule VI of the (Agents) Rules, 1972 provided the agent has completed the business guarantee for at least 15 years called as “qualifying years”.
In case of agent’s death while his agency subsists, after agency was in force for two years or over, renewal commission will continue to be payable to his heirs or nominee provided there was a business of not less than Rs. 1 lakh in force at the time of death.
In the event of termination of agency because of non-performance, any time after five agency years but before completion of 10 agency years, the renewal commission continues to be payable provided you had nominal business of at least Rs. 2 lakhs in force one year before cessation of agency. This condition is waived in the event of cessation after the agent has worked for ten years or more.
With the above recurring income feature of the insurance compensation, your income goes on steadily increasing every year. Each succeeding year’s new sales add to the renewal commission on the previous year’s business. Your renewal commission will grow faster every year if, with increasing expertise, you do more and more business as years roll by.
The agent is paid 7.5 percent of the amount paid by the policyholders (under standard tables and terms) as the second as well as the third year’s premiums and continues to be paid renewal commission of 5% on every year’s premium paid from the fourth year onwards. Renewal commission is payable on renewal premium. Hence, you should ensure that your client keeps the policy in force. If you remind him to pay premiums, you will be rendering a good service to him.
Free family protection: Free term insurance is payable under Schedule VI of the (Agents) Rules, 1972 in the event of the death of a confirmed agent before age 60 provided among other conditions:
- (a) he was appointed before age 50
- (b) he has completed at least 3 “qualifying years”
- (c) his agency was in force on the date of death, and (a) he holds an insurance policy (other than a temporary insurance policy) for at least Rs. 5,000/- at the time of death.
Copyright © LICAGENCYNPOLICYSERVICES.IN . All Rights Reserved.